Multiple light and heavy construction machines such as concrete mixers and excavators are found at the construction site. Out of which Skid Steer Loader is a sought after construction machine owing to its remarkable growth in the field of the construction industry. To know more about it, the student needs to complete NVQ Level 2 Skid Steer Loaders course. In this course, they will learn about the Skid Steer Loader which is a tiny and sturdy machine propelled by an engine. It is well equipped with lift arms that are designed to attach a diverse range of labour-intensive tools and attachments.
Even though there are no official entry requirements to attain NVQ qualification, learners should be able to display their innate abilities, knowledge and experience to meet guidelines of NVQ.
Skid Steer Loader: A versatile machine
Skid Steer Loader is a flexible machine that has the potential to perform various types of construction activities. This machine contains a hydraulic motor that supplies power to tracks and wheels in the absence of transmission. Today, the majority of construction projects take advantage of a skid steer loader due to the following:
- Size and Weight:-
Skid Steer Loader is smaller in terms of size and weight. It is a compact and convenient machine, which can be operated through narrowed and congested spots with ease. Skid Steer Loaders can be transported to various construction sites using other vehicles. They are manoeuvred easily while in motion.
- Another major highlight to Skid Steer Loader is that its attachments are used to perform a wide range of activities at the construction sites. Most of the Skid Steer Loaders have a metal bucket that is fixed at the front end meant to raise materials present on the ground. They are also used to transfer from location to another.
- Metal buckets are subject to replacement including metal forks, trencher, backhoe, snow bower, ripper, etc. Installation and replacement process is smooth and quick making skid steer loader one of the ideal machines for performing multiple tasks. As a result, attachments offer optimum efficiency.
- Skid Steer Loader offers better visibility when compared to massive front loaders. The operator of skid steer loader provided optimum visibility while handling the machine making it extremely easy to gain control over it. One of the striking features of a skid steer loader is that even a novice can operate it.
NVQ Level 2 Skid Steer Loaders
Interested candidates who have completed CPCS Skid Steer Loader Course and holders of Red CPCS card are eligible to join Construction NVQ Skid Steer Loader. The students should have at least six months of experience working in this category. They do even have the option to upgrade the current Red CPCS card to Blue Competent Operator Card. Some of the highlights of NVQ Level 2 Skid Steer Loaders are the fast track on-site observation, instant access to CPCS blue card, enhanced job opportunities and maximum earning abilities.
Fast-track routes include organizing assessment by assessors. This course is extremely useful especially for individuals who need urgent upgrade or renewal. Upon successful completion and verification by concerned staffs, candidates may request for NVQ certificate. Learners would receive their certificate of achievement within ten days. It can be used to upgrade to the next higher level.
Apply Now for CSCS Card
NVQ Level 2 Qualification Required To Get – Direct Blue CPCS Card
- Traffic Marshal Level 2 NVQ
- Ride-on Rollers Level 2 NVQ
- Self-Propelled Bowsers Level 2 NVQ
- Tractors Level 2 NVQ
- Rear Tipping Dump Trucks Level 2 NVQ
- Forward Tipping Dumpers Level 2 NVQ
- Skid Steer Loaders Level 2 NVQ
- Wheeled Loading Shovels Level 2 NVQ
- Reach Trucks to Lift Level 2 NVQ
- Sideloader Forklifts Level 2 NVQ
- Industrial Forklift Trucks Level 2 NVQ
- Telescopic Handlers Level 2 NVQ
CPCS Renewal Test – Direct Blue CPCS Card
- RT66 Compact Crane Test
- RT65 Demolition Plant Test
- RT63 Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane Test
- RT43 Screener Test
- RT32 Soil/Landfill Compactor Test
- RT20 Hoist Test
- RT62 Crane/Lifting Operations Supervisor Test
- RT42 Crusher Test
- RT31 Ride on Roller Test
- RT19 Grader Test
- RT61 Appointed Person Test
- RT41 Loader-Compressor Test