The RT49 Loader/securer non-STGO is a training programme that construction workers prefer taking up due to its market value. Many construction companies seek out workers who are RT49 – Loader/Securer certified to ensure a safe and secure work environment.
What is RT49 Loader/securer non-STGO?
The RT49 – Loader/Securer non-STGO course is designed to practically and theoretically train construction workers in the role of a Loader/Securer. The CPCS course will allow candidates to proficiently and safely carry out the role to pass their CPCS test.
The RT49 – Loader/Securer course covers the topics mentioned below:
- Explain the nature of the plant sector in the construction industry
- Coach candidates on their roles and responsibilities as a loader/securer
- Introduce candidates to the types of transporter and its purpose
- Coach candidates on basic construction site terminology
- Understanding the manufacturer’s requirements as per their handbook or related regulations
- Educate candidates on pre-use checks on the transporter and primary mover
- Arranging for the loaded and unloaded site and public highway travel
- Preparing the plant for loading and unloading procedures
- Setting the truck for loading and unloading purposes
- Explain the chances of underground and overhead hazards in the plant
- Arranging communication policies and abiding by them
- The direction in loading items in the plant on or off a trailer
- Ideas on securing the loaded items for the trailer to travel on a public highway
- Understanding of legislative requirements for bringing loads on the public highway
- Considerations to be taken when planning a transit on a public highway
- Learning basic requirements that need to be in place when loading and unloading on the plant
- Conduct shut down and securing procedures of the plant
- Explaining the Road Traffic Act requirements
Candidates will be eligible to take up the RT49 – Loader/Securer course only if they have completed the relevant CITB Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) touch-screen-test within two years of taking up the test.
The duration taken to complete the training varies from one candidate to the other.
- Novice training for candidates with 0 to less than a year of experience will need five days of training
- Intermediate training is given for construction workers with a year to two of operational expertise. This training will take up to 2 to 3 days.
- For construction workers with over two years of experience, the training can be completed in 2 days.
Why is the test needed?
The RT49 – Loader/Securer non STGO test has to be completed in order to gain the Red CPCS trained operator card.
Criteria to successfully complete the module
The test consists of 15 questions, and a minimum of 12 question sets have to be answered correctly.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply through any online institute that conducts the course such as constructionhelpline.com and take up the test.
Apply Now for RT49 – Loader/Securer non-STGO Test
NVQ Level 2 Qualification Required To Get – Direct Blue CPCS Card
- Traffic Marshal Level 2 NVQ
- Ride-on Rollers Level 2 NVQ
- Self-Propelled Bowsers Level 2 NVQ
- Tractors Level 2 NVQ
- Rear Tipping Dump Trucks Level 2 NVQ
- Forward Tipping Dumpers Level 2 NVQ
- Skid Steer Loaders Level 2 NVQ
- Wheeled Loading Shovels Level 2 NVQ
- Reach Trucks to Lift Level 2 NVQ
- Sideloader Forklifts Level 2 NVQ
- Industrial Forklift Trucks Level 2 NVQ
- Telescopic Handlers Level 2 NVQ
CPCS Renewal Test – Direct Blue CPCS Card
- RT66 Compact Crane Test
- RT65 Demolition Plant Test
- RT63 Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane Test
- RT43 Screener Test
- RT32 Soil/Landfill Compactor Test
- RT20 Hoist Test
- RT62 Crane/Lifting Operations Supervisor Test
- RT42 Crusher Test
- RT31 Ride on Roller Test
- RT19 Grader Test
- RT61 Appointed Person Test
- RT41 Loader-Compressor Test