NVQ level 2 Diploma in Formwork is meant to gauge the professional competence of candidates while practicing as form workers. A major outcome with respect to this unit is that students would get a deeper insight on how to prepare and take advantage of formwork rigs to execute tasks related to construction and forming. NVQ Level 2 Formwork Rigs aims at drawing valuable inference from details provided by manufacturing companies, sketches, assessment of risks and time schedules.
Construction and forming activities
Formwork rigs are incorporated in construction and forming activities by working alongside fellow candidates. Learners will be able to get acquainted with official guidance as to how to prepare and manage framework rigs. They should comply with the safety and healthy norms as prescribed in the guidelines. Students have the option to make a request and pick certain quantity and quality of resources at their own discretion. It is very helpful in successfully carrying out tasks involved in construction. NVQ level 2 Formwork Rigs would minimize the damage that might occur at the time of operating formwork rigs. The above-mentioned CPCS course allows learners to complete tasks within a stipulated time while executing formwork operations with ease.
Roles and responsibilities of learners
- Students are required to compile each task as per provided data and set of instructions
- The course provides comprehensive detail on how to effectively communicate ideas with their team members
- NVQ level 2 Diploma in Formwork gives an outline to compile resources before and at the time of operating formwork rigs
- Learners can procure a brief overview of the potential health hazards while working in confined spots, handling dangerous tools and equipment’s
- They need to pay close attention whilst transporting and preserving products.
- Description of accident reporting procedures is explained in detail. Apart from that, the preparation of reports is also mentioned.
- Learners should use health and safety control equipment’s adhering to the rules and regulations of the company
- Use and stock heavy equipment’s in a safe and secure manner
- Company lay emphasis on Health and safety measures like Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) and Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE)
- Response time to emergencies should be in compliance with personal skills that consist of injuries, spillages and fires.
- Choose essential resources that are related to formwork rigs such as ancillary equipments, accessories, etc.
- Proper usage of resources and how to report issues pertaining to it
- NVQ level 2 Diploma in Formwork Course explains about the creation of organizational procedures and how they are implemented in choosing resources
- Potential hazards related to resources and methodology are described in detail
- Candidates will get familiar with quantity, length, area and weight related to preparation and functioning of formwork rigs.
- Safeguarding the environment from further damage.
Interested candidates who wish to undertake Construction NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Formwork need to go visit the official website of the company and proceed to registration.
Apply Now for CSCS Card
NVQ Level 2 Qualification Required To Get – Direct Blue CPCS Card
- Traffic Marshal Level 2 NVQ
- Ride-on Rollers Level 2 NVQ
- Self-Propelled Bowsers Level 2 NVQ
- Tractors Level 2 NVQ
- Rear Tipping Dump Trucks Level 2 NVQ
- Forward Tipping Dumpers Level 2 NVQ
- Skid Steer Loaders Level 2 NVQ
- Wheeled Loading Shovels Level 2 NVQ
- Reach Trucks to Lift Level 2 NVQ
- Sideloader Forklifts Level 2 NVQ
- Industrial Forklift Trucks Level 2 NVQ
- Telescopic Handlers Level 2 NVQ
CPCS Renewal Test – Direct Blue CPCS Card
- RT66 Compact Crane Test
- RT65 Demolition Plant Test
- RT63 Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane Test
- RT43 Screener Test
- RT32 Soil/Landfill Compactor Test
- RT20 Hoist Test
- RT62 Crane/Lifting Operations Supervisor Test
- RT42 Crusher Test
- RT31 Ride on Roller Test
- RT19 Grader Test
- RT61 Appointed Person Test
- RT41 Loader-Compressor Test